As we all begin the new year, I thought I would mention 5 books I have found to be very profound and helpful for me personally. Later I will share what books I am reading now.
1. Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand. Incredible true story of inspiration, survival and perseverance.
2. 7 Men and the Secret of Their Greatness by Eric Metaxas. The compact stories of seven great leaders in world history and what drove them toward greatness.
3. Becoming a Strategic Leader by Richard Hughes and Katherine Beatty. This is a great book for any leader looking to increase the effectiveness of your role in your organization.
4. The Energy Bus by Jon Gordon. Great read on how to energize your life, work and organization.
5. Pivotal Praying by John Hull and Tim Elmore. I re-read this book at the beginning of every year. It helps me to get back focused on the power of prayer and it’s effectiveness in times of great need.
These are five books I believe will help you in every area of your life. Like I said earlier, I will list the books I am reading now a little later.